Gasoline Particulate Filters for Reduced Emissions in Light-Duty Systems
As drivers seek greater fuel economy and engine performance, gasoline direct injection (GDI) engines are growing in popularity. At the same time, new real-world-driving emissions standards will enforce a reduction of the particulates generated by these engines. Our gasoline particulate filters stand ready to meet this challenge. They help cut down on particulates, with lowest impact to pressure drop and thermal mass, in order to enable the most efficient use of fuel and horsepower.
- Based on our successful diesel particulate filter design
- Best-in-class pressure drop performance to meet tough CO2 requirements and preserve engine performance
- Allows high washcoat loading at an excellent pressure drop to enable outstanding catalytic performance
- Excellent filtration efficiency to reduce particulate numbers
- Strength allows market typical canning technologies
Integration across the full spectrum of possible solutions:
- From close-coupled to underfloor
- From highly coated to uncoated
Summary of Filter Technologies
Corning's gasoline cordierite filters are available in both standard and high porosity options.
Corning's gasoline cordierite filters are available in two porosity options to help meet varying design needs.
|聽||Corning庐聽DuraTrap庐聽GC 200/8 Filter||Corning庐聽DuraTrap庐聽GC HP 300/8 Filter|
|Cell density||200 cpsi||200 cpsi, 300 cpsi|
|Web thickness||8 mil||Optimized|